- Write a Program to read 2 numbers and perform arithmetic operations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and
- Develop a Billing application for a Departmental store, the application reads names and prices of 5 products and provides 10% discount on total bill. Customer bill should print Actual bill amount, Discount amount, final bill after discount and average net price of each product after discount.
- The price of first 3 products should be declared as int and rest 2 products price should be as float.
- Read all the inputs in single scanf().
- A Computer Manufacturing company announces a special offer to their customers on purchasing Laptops and
On Laptops: Discount 15%
On Printers: Discount 10%
Write a program to read the price of laptop and Printer, Print Discount and the Final amount of Each Product and final amount.
- AH Production Releases movie duration in minutes, write a simple application to convert the movie duration in hours.
Enter the duration of the movie(in minutes) : 250
The Movie will play for 4 hours and 10 mins….
- A university wants to develop an application which reads students rollno, first name, gender and 3 subjects marks(choose subjects as per ur choice) and prints total and average.
Note: All the 3 subjects and total variables should be declared as int type and average variable should be declared as float type.
Decision Making Control statements
- Write a program to read the price of two pens Parker and Pilot and display which is the costliest one.
- A Cloth showroom has announced the following festival discounts and the assured gifts on the purchase of items, based on the total cost of the items purchased:
Total Cost Discount Assured Gift Less than or up to 2000/- 5% Wall Clock 2000/- to 5000/- 10% School Bag 5001/- to 10,000/- 15% Electric Iron More than 10,000/- 20% Wrist Watch
Write a program to input the total cost of the item purchased then calculate the discount, amount to be paid after availing discount and the assured gift.
- Write a program to read name and time in 24 hours format. Then display appropriate greeting according to the time given.
- Display error message for hours input more than 24.
- Time before 12 hrs then print -Name, Good Morning.
- Time in between 12 Hrs to 15 Hrs then print – Name, Good Afternoon
- Time after 15 hrs then print – Name, Good Evening.
- Write a program to read Gender and Name of a person and display Greetings as below.
- if gender is m/M then print Welcome Mr.______ to AH CAREER
- if gender is f/F then print Welcome Miss.______ to AH CAREER
- other than m/f simply print Welcome _________to AH CAREER
- Write a program to read an input from the user and check whether the inputted data is uppercase letter or lowercase letter or digit or special symbol.
- Write a program to read a no in between 0 to 9 and display in words using switch-case.
- ex: if the number input is 8 then print “You have entered EIGHT”
- Write a program to read a number and print whether it is even or odd using ternary operator.
- Write a program to read 3 numbers and print them in ascending order(implement nested if).
Looping Control statements
- Write a program to print Sum and Average of inputted N numbers.(Use While Loop)
- Write a program to print inputted Name Length many times.(Use for Loop)
- Write a program to read numbers till the user enters 0, and print How many even and odd numbers from the inputted numbers.(do…While Loop)
- Write a program to check whether the given no is palindrome or not.(Use While Loop)
note: if u reverse a no and if it is same as an original no then it is the palindrome.
ex: 1221, 2332, 121
- Write a Program to PrintTable for any inputted NO.(Use For Loop)
- Read Starting value and Ending value from the user.
- Write a program to print result for the given base and power.(Use While Loop)
- Write a program to print factorial of given no.(Use While Loop)
- Write a program to print Armstrong numbers below 1000.(Use While Loop)
- Write a program to print Prime numbers till N.(Use For Loop)
Note: N is the target value given at runtime.
- Write a program to check whether the inputted PinCode is valid or not.(Use While Loop)
Note: valid mobile no should have 6 digits.
- Write a program to find lucky from given from inputted date of birth.(Use While Loop)
Note: For 14 th may 1990 input should be 14051990.
- Write a program to Print 2nd biggest no from the inputted N numbers.(Use For Loop)
- Write a program to read characters from the user till the user enters X or X, and display the total number of Capital letters, Small letters, Digits, Symbol, Vowels, and consonants.
- Write a program to enter values in Array of N elements and display them in reverse order.
- Write a program to Fill the array with 10 numbers and display them in ascending order.
- use rand() function to generate numbers.
- Write declare two arrays for one for item codes and the other for item price. read 10 item codes and their prices. Calculate total cost and average cost and display.
- Write a program fill the array of N elements with random numbers, display even no’s and odd numbers separately with their index numbers.
- Write a program fill the array of N elements with prime numbers and display them along with their index numbers.
- Write a program to store values in two arrays and add values of both arrays into 3rd array.
- Write a program to store 10 numbers then print occurrence of each number.
- Write a program to enter two passwords. Then find their lengths if both have same length then check their similarity.
- Write a program to check strength of password according to following rule.
- for any lowercase,uppercase,digit,special symbol and length>8 assign 1 mark each
- then calculate strength on 1-5 scale (1=weak , 2=fair, 3=good, 4=strong, 5=strongest)
Password Strength Answer Reason abcd 1 Weak only lowercase letters abcdefghijk 2 Fair lowercase+length>8 Ab$d5f 4 Strong uppercase+lowercase+symbol+digit @bcDef123 5 Strongest symbol+lower+upper+digit+length>8 123456789 2 Fair digit+length>8 abc@123 3 Good lowercase+symbol+digit
- Write a program to check given string is palindrome or not.
- Write a program to convert given sentence into proper case
- Ex:- aim high career -> Aim High Career
- Write a program to combine given two strings into third string
- Write a program to convert full form of a name into acronym (short form)
- Ex:- central processing unit -> CPU
- Write a program to store 10 names and print lengths of each name
- Write a program to store 10 names and print largest name (having more no of chars)
- Write a program to store a string then print that string without any vowels.
- Ex: rajamahendravaram -> rjmhndrvrm
- Write a program to store a paragraph with text of 5 lines. then count no. or chars, no. of words, no. of vowels in that paragraph.
Functions and Pointers:
Structures and files: